GFCI 15Amp Self-Test, Tamper Resistant and Weather Resistant UL943 - Ivory
- Usually ships in 24 hours
GFCI 15Amp Tamper Resistant - Self Test (UL943) Ivory
- 15Amp - 120V AC
- Tamper Resistant
- Weather Resistant
- UL 943 New Standard - Compliant
- Auto-Monitoring or Self-Test Function
- Reverse Line-Load Misfire Function -repeated
- Detecting Ground Fault and Interrupting Circuit
- Corrosion Resistance
- Ground Circuit
- Passed Drop and Impact Test
- function, the reset button will not engage if protection has been compromised
- When miswired, GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interupter) outlets have no power, so it is more safe than conventional receptacle
- If miswired or if GFCI protection is damaged, GFCI can't be reset
- Easier installation
*UL943 Standard Improvements:
Auto-Monitoring or Self-Test Function. This Function allows for periodic, automatic testing of the ability of the GFCI to respond to a ground fault. If the Self-Test Function detects a problem, the GFCI must deny power or provide visual and/or audible indication.
Reverse Line-Load Misfire Function. If the line cable is wired to the load terminals of a receptacle GFCI, power to the receptacle face will be denied. This requirement applies to the inital installation and any subsequent re-installation.
You need Adobe Reader to view the file.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders with a minimum of $1000.00 in total amount to US destinations only except Hawaii and Alaska. This offer is subject to change without prior notice.
We can ship anywhere within United States and to some parts of the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to destinations outside California.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for the items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 1 year of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing
- Integer et est tellusInteger et est tellus non bibendum est.
- Namcos tempusNamcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis.
- Pellentesque diam dolorPellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus.
- Sed faucibusSed faucibus ullamcorper mattis.
- Fusce molestie elitosFusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus.
- Quisque dolutpat orcisQuisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque.
- Praesent an modioPraesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.
- Cum sociis natoque penatibusCum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.